Monday, March 31, 2014

Scrappy flower pins

Merry Monday to you!
I am being corny today!
I wanted to show you my scrappy flower pins...on my Mrs. Tiddlemouse etsy shop.
Above is "believe"
I love pink gingham....reminds me of little Easter dresses or summer outfits my mom would make me.

I put each one on a tag...makes a great gift this way.

I know a few people this would be good for....you know who you are!

I put them on my large mannequin dress form...which are perfect for display or to hold your jewelry collection.  I also sell the patterns for many mannequins.

They are made from layers of vintage fabric scraps.
"Love" has a yellow and green format.

"Beautiful" would also be good for a lot of people I know.
------------------------------------------
Are you working on any new projects for spring?
I am thinking of having an herb garden near my studio door...I would love to smell the herbs in the summertime.
I have decorated for Easter...boy do I have a lot of stuff (wanted to say junk...lol)
I'll take some pics.
-----------------------------------------
Refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies!
 

Come to the Pin me Linky party and The party bunch...great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment