Saturday, March 8, 2014

Little sweeties

Are you ready to see my little sweeties?
 These are lil drawings I did on brown paper....all originals!
They are mounted on old book pages....ready to frame.
Here are some of them: mice, kitties, girls, framed animals, flowers, and houses.
These have to erased lined lines...all done in Black ink.

I love making simple yet sweet designs.

This cat and mouse are best friends.
Do you ever feel that your besties is a total opposite of you, and yet you are still besties?

Enjoy the little things....
one of my favorite sayings.

Here is what they look like on old book page.

 This is a closeup....they are better in person...my camera was fighting me.
 There are many on my Mrs. Tiddle mouse Etsy shop!

---------------------------------------
 Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go much further than people with vastly superior talent.
Sophia Loren

1 comment:

  1. Aw!!!! They are sweet,charming and enchanting!!!! I love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete