Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday.....

Here is a wild animal.....the crazy beast...the Giraffe.
They are so gentle really...a beautiful creature.
For some reason they remind me of baby toys and decor.
Every day this week I will have a design for that particular day ...I started Sunday.
..................................................................
My sister Angie's Birthday is today.....she is 4 years older than me and the closest to me in age.
This is her....but the others I cut out are my other siblings....he he he
They were doing a dress up wedding.  Angie was a flower girl.
I put "Angie Baby"... because there was a song called that.
Here is the full picture.
From the left is my sister Julie- Computer project manager
my brother Vince- Publisher at Spokane living magazine
Angie- Math teacher
and Cecilia- cash logistic services.
I was not born yet.
Our mother has passed away 16 years ago..and their father has been deceased since 1976.
My father has been the only father they really knew...he is doing well.
....................
Angie and I have had some serious fun...all our lives.
We would play games & watch movies until 3am.
We loved making Kahlua shakes....laughing our belly's off watching the "Kids in the hall".
We shared rooms a lot and we always had a blast.  We even shared a collage dorm room together.
She was my maid of honor at my wedding.  The last time she was in a dress!
Every time she comes to town we stay up super late....getting caught up on everything and then shop til we drop the next day....repeat....ha ha .
She was always a laugh and still is...everyone likes her.
I made her a special gift I mailed her...hope she gets it today.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your embroidery designs are really cute. I like them and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete