Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Best friends for life....husband & wife

Many brides are planning their weddings for this year....it is a time of excitement and stress.
My niece had a lovely wedding last summer...one great idea she had was to make a CD of their favorite love songs that represented themselves and gave out copies to the guests!
I made two new signs ...perfect for a wedding, bridal shower, or Newlywed home decor!
You can find them in my Etsy shop.
 
These designs were made from a collage I did...layering many old papers...paint and ink.
These would look sweet next to the guest book.
Here I took the same background and change it up.....to pink!
I love this quote from Audrey Hepburn
I hope to get there for a visit someday.
--------------------------
Got to get back to organizing my studio....it seems to be a never ending process!

Come to the Pin me linky party, The party bunch, Pin worthy projects party, Creative connection, and Chic on a shoestring!

No comments:

Post a Comment