Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday.....

These bunnies are soooo sweet!
I love the bootie on the one on the left!
How can you be sad or mad when those bunnies are around?
You can't!
................................................
I have a million little things to do today....but I feel like going back to bed.
I will persevere!
.................................................
I am also making some lists of things that need to be done and things to work on...etc..
I get easily distracted.
This is my motto and a new sign....
a PDF instant download,
This is a fun collage background I made...mainly purple with a layered look.
You know the dollar tree has pretty nice frames now....8 x10 and document size.
.......................................
Have a marvelous Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment