Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bunny Sneaky peaky...plus other goodies

Hey...the sun is shining and the weather is much nicer....maybe Spring is coming!
Above is a sneaky peak of my newest design!
It will be available very soon as a pattern.
It is super easy and fun!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I wanted to share this lovey Irish postcard.....
If you don't know about the Graphic Fairy....
A wonderful site with FREE images....
you have to check it out.
There are so many good images and she is sooo generous to make these available!
---------------------------------------------------------------- 
I wanted to share my latest Mannequin I made up to sell.
Isn't the fabric cute!
I believe I got it at Joann's. 

You really can make any style of mannequin...from prim...to modern
from girly to graphic,
from a sewing theme...to steampunk.
Just by changing the fabric, accessories, trims, and colors....they are all different.
In this one I added an old measuring tape...scissors charm, a half of a round doily...and made the pin read "Quilter".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tomorrow I will share how I change up the stands...
For instance....I made a glass candle stick look like old leather.....check back to see.
 
 

Come to the pin me linky party, the party bunch, and the Fancy this Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Hi your Easter Bunny decoration is so pretty! I love it and saw it at Diana Rambles! Have a nice weekend.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete