Friday, March 7, 2014

Cute happy Bunny - freebie

Lets think spring!
This is awake bunny...last Friday was sleeping bunny.
Both are very cute!
They would be so cute....one side of a pillow with the sleep bunny and the other side with awake bunny!
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
My newest pattern is now available in my Etsy shop, my patternmart shop, and my website!
"Welcome Spring"...is a sweet Easter keepsake. The project uses wool/felt and glittery trims. It is easy, quick, and makes a great gift. Fill the box with treats for Easter or buttons & sewing supplies for a pincushion. This make do will look perfect in your Spring time decor. It has a sweet banner saying "Welcome Spring". 
Bunny measures: 5" tall x 2 3/8"
Finished Make do measures: 7 1/2" tall x 5"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
On the subject of bunnies...
I made this pattern a few years back...when Amy Butler sent me some of her gorgeous fabric.
I was in heaven and had so much fun.  My daughter took a few from me....saying that they belonged to her now.
These Easter bunny rabbits are super easy and great for craft shows!
The pattern is on sale this month of March.....only $ 3.99

It also come with the egg pins and sayings to put on the pins
Sayings included:
Happy Easter, Welcome Spring, Hip Hop, Bunny, Cute chick, Spring has sprung, Bliss, Bloom, Giggle, Frolic, Joy, Miracles, Laugh, Tickled pink, Primitive, Rejoice, Egg-stra cute, and
 Egg-ceptional.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please go to your local craft shows...they are popping up everywhere.
They are so fun, they are inspiring, they have great one of a kind items.....
and they need you to support them.
I love going and I always having fun shopping, talking, and carrying on! 
Do I need anything....no...but that would never stop me!!!
I know I am getting some candles for sure....but I am game for anything.


Come to the pin me linky party, the party bunch, and the Fancy this Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! All of your bunny creations are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour,
    Merci beaucoup pour ce superbe lapin.
    Bonne journée.
    Douby

    ReplyDelete