Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday.....lil lamb freebie

Here is a sweet lil lamb for you to stitch!
You could get the lion design from the other day and put it next to the lamb for a "March is coming in like a lion and out like a lamb" idea.
I was sick yesterday...so I am an the mend today.....my mind is a little nutty.
----------------------------------------------
It's raining today....I got a lovely new umbrella...a clear bubble kind like when I was a kid.
Showers & flowers bunny embroidery Pattern PDF - spring rain umbrella glitter hoop art sweet rabbit
My Showers and flowers bunny reminds me of it.
 
Easter bunny chick banner designs PDF Pattern - primitive stitchery hoop embroidery egg flower basket rabbit
This is a simple sheet pattern..only 2.99
4 designs in one.
 
Happy Easter egg hunt sign digital - banner yellow chick uprint NEW vintage art words primitive old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying
Bright yellow....it is cheery
 
Easter Gather ye eggs digital banners pdf - party garland 2 sheet collage bunny rabbit saying
I love banners....my mantle is perfect for them.
I have really been enjoying my St. Patrick's day decor on my mantle this year...Easter is late this year so it works out perfect for getting these two kinds of decor in.
 
Easter Egg bunny Mouse embroidery PDF Pattern - primitive stitchery pillow pinkeep tag pin cushion tuck
Egg-stra cute mousie
 
12 Large Easter Phrase sayings Flash Cards PDF - vintage like altered art signs chick bunny egg peeps scrapbooking primitive
Easter Flash cards.....fun and easy to print out.
 
Happy Easter Chicks Egg PDF Pattern - banner patchwork quilt wall display decor spring flowers digital
My Easter chicks....inside a quilted egg.
I just wanted to share a few patterns from the past few years.
--------------------------------
Tomorrow I am going to reveal the design that got me started designing....
you could also do what I do!
It is fun!
See ya tomorrow!
 

1 comment: