Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday....

 
I love CATS!
Especially plain old tabbies!
I have two short hair tabbies (Trix and Lucky) and one long haired gray tabby(Froy).
The three of them can get pretty mad at each other sometimes....that is why I am loving the beautiful sunny weather....they go out more and get some alone time.
-------------------------------------------
Here are a couple of cool dolls I got at the Arts and Craft show this past weekend!
I got this lovely bunny troll/nome at my friend Sue's booth.
It is so unusual and so darned cute!
She makes all kinds of cool art dolls and specializes in Fairies!
I have gotten many in the past like....a Christmas pixie, a leprechaun on a stick, and a cool blue Mermaid. 
This Irish lass is from my friend Rchelle.
I love her red hair!
Her dress is cool shiny Irish fabric and she wears a tiny crown.
This smells so good...a coffee/vanilla scent....just like the Santa I got from her!
..............................................................................................
I also got lots of candles, real fudge (the best fudge ever...and it is gone), and my daughter got a really cool art print of a Japanese girl.  I am probably missing something....oh well.
My mind is trashed since I have been spending over an hour cleaning my keurig coffee machine from mineral build up. I don't like cleaning....lol.
 
 

1 comment: