Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Pattern - Boo pumpkins door knob hanger

Here is my latest pattern....done just in time for my quilt show this coming weekend.
Boo Pumpkins door knob hanger.
Welcome all your guests with this Boo pumpkin door knob hanger. This is a perfect addition to your home.... with rusty bells & orange bead berries. Stitch this up... quick and easy!
Finished design measures:
8" x 6 1/2" not including ribbon hanger.
These following pictures are of my other recent Halloween patterns....all available on my etsy, patternmart, and printed patterns on my website.
This is Agatha Willow...the witch.  She has a twig nose!

I love his toothy grin....which is really white beads!  This is a sweet lil pincushion.

I had to try my hand at some zombies....but not scary ones....these crack me up!

My stacking pumpkins...this makes a huge lovely display.
There are some spiders in there too...the only kind of spiders I like.
Hello Autumn.....this one is so adorable in person....the wool is rich in color and texture.
This one is great for the whole fall season.

There are a lot of designs in this one....and they don't have to be made up like I did.
They could be separate....made into pincushions, lil pillows, tea towels, and into a wallhanging quilt.

She is a sweetie...not scary at all!
I love the bat bringing her a candy corn and just look at her boots!

This swag is all plain muslin...can you believe it.....details are in the pattern.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I hope you can come to the Washington State Quilt show!
It is this Weekend Oct 18, 19, and 20!
It is at the fairgrounds in Spokane....so fun to see the quilts and to shop!
I am in my spot from last year...in the back corner of the main room ...spot number 10.
I would love if you could stop by and say hello.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment