Friday, December 26, 2014

Squirrel freebie

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Hey...did you know my nick name was Squirrely....my sister Angie did that...instead of calling me Shirley.
She is a fun person...always a laugh.
I used to get all kinds of squirrel figurines from friends.
They are packed away... like so many things...because there is never enough room for everything!
This week's freebie is "S is for Squirrel"
Remember ...these would be sweet to stitch up in a kids quilt or on lil pillows.  For earlier letters in this series...go back to my past Friday posts. Fun to color as well. Copy and save.



Next week will be: "T is for ____"
Be the first to guess the correct answer to what "T" could stand for ....and you will get a sweet prize.  Just make your guess in the comment section of this blog post.
One guess per person to make it fair! 

-----------------------------------------------------  
This was our tree on Christmas eve night....all a glow!
Here is my daughter Selina and our cat Trix (she loves any box). 
Selina got Frozen jammies and a sweet necklace... 
from her boyfriend...very pretty. 
Her big gift was a big TV.....she is in heaven.

I had to share this fun gift from my daughter....a Planet of the Apes desk set....a tray with sand, statue of liberty and a small figurine of Charleton  Heston...you push a button and it is him talking....so funny.  I love the old Planet of the Apes.  I got lots of nice gifts...we all did!  So thankful!
My husband Dana made the best Roast beef dinner.....so darned good. 
It was a fab Christmas!


Come to the Pin me linky party and Come to The party bunch!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet squirrel. Is T for Teapot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. T is for Tomato....that's my guess. Thanks for the wonderful alphabet. I love your Christmas tree....so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathleen and Denise....but your guesses are not correct. Thanks for trying!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to go with T is for Tree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Suze...it is not tree.....good guess.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete