Monday, December 29, 2014

Valentine Sneaky peak

The wind is howling here....very cold now.
Winter decided to show up after Christmas.
Above is a sneaky peak of my next pattern...I really love it!
It will be available very soon....in the meantime....
here are just a few of my Valentine items on etsy.

Sweet kitty pillow with pocket to put treats in.

A lovely round embroidery pillow...I want to be loved by you.

Valentine treasures pocket....reminds me of the old valentine box of chocolates....yum!

A cross-stitch heart....looks like it is vintage.

Kitty cat make do ....purfect as a pincushion or a treat box. 
Love me, love me not heart

Valentine scrappy heart pins

Signs...

Tags....with fun sayings

My create a banner....which you could make this banner with.

Valentine flash cards...fun for decor and picture props.
There are many more in my etsy shop.
I have several Valentine ideas I am working on....gotta get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment