Monday, May 5, 2014

"Thanks mom" tag tutorial

Need a little something for Mother's day?
Make a cute tag to reminder her that you are thankful for having such a wonderful mom.
Sometimes saying thanks is the kindest thing to say.
If my mom were still alive...I would tell her thanks...she did a lot for us kids!
Now that I am a mom....I can really tell all the sacrifices and things she did day in and day out!
Follow the simple directions below.




 

 
Pattern pieces for thanks mom tag are above.
Just a reminder on the stamps I use...they are a dollar at Walmart...for a whole set of letters!
Ask a clerk if you don't see them.  They come in all kinds of different fonts.
For the ink pad I use Stazon...in brown...in becomes permanent ink.
The tags are from Staples...you get a ton for a good price there.
I used wool for the flowers and fabric scraps for the stamping.


Come to the Pin me linky party , a glimpse inside, chic on a shoestring, Pinworthy projects, and the Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment