Friday, April 18, 2014

Sugar & creamer...freebies



Hey everyone...
It's Friday again!
I am soooo happy too.
I have spent 2 days in computer problems hell....
and things are much brighter now.
I felt like I was in Basic training again....tough tough tough.
The guys at HP and AOL are fabulous though.
I won't bore you with details (cause if I had to explain it again....I might just fall over dead)
but there were printer issues...mixed with computer problems, mixed with bad files...etc...
------------------------------------------
So happy to go to a sewing night at Charming Lu Lu's and see all the great gals there.....it was so much fun last time.  You just bring your sewing project.....a machine if you want, share great food and drink....talk and talk.
Perfect.
---------------------------------
I hold to my ideals because, in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.
 Anne Frank
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the sugar and creamer . They never get the love as the teapot and cups. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josephine! I think you are right...that they never get the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that your computer problems got worked out; I know that is so frustrating! Thank you for the cute image! :)

    ReplyDelete