Monday, April 28, 2014

Primitive Country Wedding....

Hey ladies!
I just finished my latest pattern!
Are you planning a country wedding?
Are you wanting some sweet prim designs for your home.....to celebrate your love?
Celebrate a special wedding with these prim projects. All 4 designs are included...makes a great quick gift or sweet wedding decoration. Also wonderful for anniversaries or showing your love throughout your home.
Fun, fast, & easy!
Best friends hanging heart, finished design: 6 3/4" x 9"
You're my forever pillow, finished design: 6 3/4" x 6 3/4"
With this ring pillow for your rings, finished design: 3 3/8" x 6"
You may kiss the bride in a sweet frame, finished design: Framed in frame- 4" x 6"
I love this sentiment...perfect for bedroom decor!
I've had a blast creating these. 
I had this cool frame for a while....just waiting for the perfect project.
Everything is aged to give a vintage feel....but doesn't have to be.
This will also be in my patternmart store and website as a printed/mailed pattern.
Have a sweet evening!


 
 
Come to the pin me linky party and The party bunch....so many wonderful ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment