Friday, February 6, 2015

A couple freebies, a sneak peak & a bunnies....

It's is Friday!!  Yay!  I am so glad the weekend is upon us...I need some fun!
Here is today's freebie!

It is "Y is for Yacht"
Remember ...these would be sweet to stitch up in a kids quilt or on lil pillows.  For earlier letters in this series...go back to my past Friday posts. Fun to color as well. Copy and save.
  
Next week will be: "Z is for ____"
It's the last one in this series.
Be the first to guess the correct answer to what "Z" could stand for ....and you will get a sweet prize.  
Just make your guess in the comment section of this blog post. Be the first one to guess to get the prize.
One guess per person to make it fair! 

This is a past freebie design of mine...worth repeating!
This would stitch up super quick...frame it in a tiny hoop!

This is a sneaky peak at my next pattern design... so sweet!
Coming very soon!

I have been painting and taking an online class....so much fun.
This bunny is almost done...I am painting several at a time.
There is something about painting and not caring whether it is going to be fabulous or not....that makes you feel calm.
Have you been painting lately?
I love the bright Amy Butler fabric used in my bunnies.....it is a pattern of mine called...
They are super fast, fun to make and make a great gift in the Easter basket.
Talk about BIG EYES!
Any bright fun fabric would look great.
It would also be sweet in baby pastels.
The pattern also comes with the egg pins....and sayings to go on the pins.

I have already had a Cadbury egg...I couldn't help it....they are soooo good!
Have a wonderful weekend!


Come to the Pin me linky Party! Come to the Party Bunch!  Come to thrifty thursday

6 comments: