Monday, February 23, 2015

Queen O' The Green!

Feeling like a Sassie Lassie?
How about a Party O' Animal?
They are so bright and cheerful! 
Let your love of green show this St. Patrick's day! These chenille stem ornaments have a vintage flair...plus they are fun, easy, and quick to make. All the artwork for 8 different designs and banners are included! 
They are easy enough for kids to make too.

Banners sayings include: Kiss me...I'm Irish, Queen O' The Green, Lepre-cutie,Luck of the Irish, Proud to be Irish, Happy go lucky, Party O' Animal, and Sassie Lassie.

These could also be used as gift tags. 
I painted the artwork myself...you get the collage sheet with all eight designs plus all 8 banners.
She is a real sweetie!
I loved glittering them up. 
These are so simple and super duper quick!
The pattern is in my etsy shop, my patternmart and my website.


Come to the Pin me Linky Party!  Come to the link party palooza!   Come to the Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment