Friday, February 27, 2015

Silly Ninny Freebie

You silly ninny....
We have all been silly once or twice in our lives....and alot of us have been silly everyday.
This is the freebie friday!
I think this would be cute stitched into a small pillow.
Copy and save.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
------------------------

I sometimes think working with bright and fun colors makes your attitude better...

Spring is right around the corner now!
I love gathering up scraps for these mice pincushions.
I never throw away scraps. 
I am going to take a bunch of scraps....iron them and sew, sew, sew.
Why Hello glittery eyes!
I can't resist glitter.
This mouse has felts ears and eyes. 
Look at his booty!
It is a yo-yo with ribbon tail.
I love this fabric....it is white with pins in cute colors.
Here is the original mice from my pattern....all Amy Butler fabric.
Sometimes I put my mice on a shelf or tucked on a branch on the Christmas tree...it always gives people a laugh. 
Soft pink....Love!
This is one of my signs for Easter.

Let me tell you alittle bit about how I made it....
This started by drawing the design in the background....goofing around in my journal really.
I thought it would be fun to make a cat have bunny ears....like the cat would like to be the Easter bunny.
Then I cleaned up the drawing by retracing and scanned it into the computer.
I added a pink background.
I added text and a scrappy white border.

This free picture editor...is fun....play with it...punch all the buttons and discover what you can do with your pics.
It my favorite go to....to make my pictures nicer!

Happy Weekend!


Come to the Pin me Linky Party! Come to the link party palooza!  Come to the Party Bunch!  Come to thrifty Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment