Thursday, February 19, 2015

Little joys give us our wings...

Do you believe in fairies?
 This glittery gal is inspiring and uplifting! Such a charming embroidery project....so quick, easy and fun to do. Finish the embroidery in a hoop. Perfect for the little girl in your life and your own home decor.
This new pattern is in my Etsy shop, my Patternmart, and on my website (if you prefer a printed and mailed pattern).
Finished design in hoop measures: 10 3/8" x 10 3/4"
Embroidery design measures: 6 5/8" x 7 1/4"
This was a blast to stitch up....really got my excited about spring!


Here is a little springy goodness...
a collage of my daughter's flower photography.
Selina is 17, a junior in high school and has her own Etsy shop called
She loves to take pictures of nature and also of buildings...
especially old buildings and barns. 
She is my one and only....so proud of her!

Take time today to relax....I practically have to schedule it in now....yikes.



Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to Thrifty Thursday!  Come to the party bunch!

2 comments: