Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine ornaments & heartfelt sign

I love this time of year.....
The beautiful colors...hearts....candy....cards...stuffed animals...
make the gloomy gray weather go away!
I just completed a couple Valentine goodies....
Valentine ornaments and banner pattern #350
These chenille stem ornaments have a vintage flair...plus they are fun, easy, and quick to make. All the artwork for 8 different designs are included! Make them in star or heart shapes.
Banner sayings included are: Be my Valentine, Love conquers all, Love goes where it is sent, Tokens of affection, Sweets for the sweet, Truly madly deeply, I love you, and Happy Valentine's day.
Finished star design measures: 6" x 6", not including hanger.
Finished Heart design measures: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2", not including hanger.

These are sooooo easy...
Cut, glue, and glitter basically.
The artwork is included...and could be used as tags too.
The collage sheet can be printed over and over and over.
This pattern is in my etsy shop.
It is also on patternmart
Plus it is on my website too!

I also Have a brand new sign...."I Love us"
Great for anyone....married, dating, families....etc.

Share your statement with the world...and your loved one!
I created the background design from a repeating pattern I drew. I then added a sweet transparent heart and this lovely quote.
This is so fabulous amongst your Valentine decor and bedroom decor! 
It fits in a 8 x 10 frame or a document frame. U print...no shipping. 
----------------
Take a break today...atleast for a few minutes....you deserve it!


Come to Thrifty Thursday! Visit the Pin me linky party!  Come to the party bunch!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I've pinned you to my pinterest board! https://www.pinterest.com/MomResource/valentines-day

    ReplyDelete