Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Love.....simply sweet

How is your Tuesday?
I am happy to be busy and having fun while doing it.
My sneaky peak pattern is now done.....
The pattern is also in Patternmart!
And for a Printed/mailed pattern...go to my website!
Love reminds us that nothing else matters. Celebrate Valentine's day with this cutie. Such a charming embroidery project....so quick, easy and fun to do. Finish the embroidery as a pillow with wool hearts. This makes a great gift and is so 
lovely in your home decor.
Finished pillow design measures: 10" x 10"
Embroidery design measures: 5" x 7"
I also have another sign ready...
Home sweet home.
I made the repeating pattern in the background of the sign and decided to add a frosty white rounded corner rectangle.  It is fun to experiment with techniques on Illustrator.


I just thought you would like this vintage valentine ...
what a sweet doggy.
Love the long neck.
He has a bone too.
My dog used to bury pancakes in the yard...one summer afternoon I saw him digging ....went over to see what he was doing....he then enjoyed old pancakes....yuck!


Come to Thrifty Thursday and Come to the pin me linky party!  and to the party bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment