Friday, March 13, 2015

Spring....has it sprung?

Spring has sprung!!
This is the Freebie Friday.
Copy and save...stitch up!
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
--------------------------------
This is a screen shot of the brochure I am working on for my business...this is the front.  The brochure will have some of my patterns in it and all my info.
It will be bound into a booklet.
I designed the repeating pink and green designs...and the tag I made came from one of my patterns called "She lingers in the garden".  
This is done on Adobe Illustrator.
I extracted the colors from the tag into the colors of the text...cool huh!
I know it is hard to see...but these are pages being worked on...an intro page and pages with patterns and info.
Learning illustrator has been very rewarding!
I used to do everything on Printmaster...it is good... but has some limitations.
I just learned how to make desktop backgrounds...like my one above...
and gift cards with matching gift tags.  
This is a happy birthday card with to/from tags and thank you tags.
It is all made from my repeating surface patterns designs.
All matchy matchy.
I used the same design to make this sign...which is in my Etsy shop. 
I let the background show through the letter.
This was alot of fun...and made me feel over the moon with happiness.
-----------------


Come to the Pin me Linky Party!  Come to Thrifty Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment