Friday, March 6, 2015

Easter Peep freebie


What the peep?
This is the freebie for Friday!
Have you bought any Easter candy yet?
I sadly have...lol. 
I can't resist cadbury eggs, those Hershey chocolate eggs wrapped in foil and peanut M & M's in pastel colors.
I shared my watercolored design of this design above...the other day...but now being in black and white...it is easier to stitch up if you want to.
Copy and save.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
------------------------
Easter decor always makes me feel good...the seasons are changing and we are all ready for that!
The pretty soft colors, lil chicks and bunnies....flowers coming up and blooming...so exciting!
Above is "Cute Chick"...a fun and quick embroidery.  Notice the pink rick rack around the egg shaped pillow...fun huh!
I finally retook the photo for this pattern...Hippity Hoppity.
My skills at photography has grown quite a bit....thank goodness!
See the chick peeping around the corner in the lil quilt?
The bunnies have stitched button eyes. 
This embroidery pattern, an oldie but goodie....has always been a favorite.
I call it the Easter Bouquet... I did a whole series...for every holiday. 
Did you see that movie...it came out in January? 
This wool pins are fun, use up scraps of wool or felt and people get a good laugh seeing those eyes!
I think they look Kawaii! (cute in Japanese!) 
I have always had a fondness for raggedy Ann...my mom made me a raggedy Ann and Andy when I was a kid. 
I played with them so much their arms fell off.  She would sew them back on many times.
They had an embroidered red heart on their chest...which said I love you!
This raggedy Ann has a basket in one hand and a bunny in the other. 
3 chicks in a large egg...the egg is a sort of patchwork design.
I love the banner on this one. 
More large eyes too.
These cuties are made from Amy Butler fabrics...sort of a modern retro design.
The pattern also comes with an egg shape to make some simple pins with Easter sayings. 
Egg-stra cute....this mouse is pretending to be The Easter Bunny!
I added gold seed beads to the center of the flowers to add some cool texture. 
I made this into a pincushion....you can hide sewing notions in the box. 
It would be even cuter given to a special child with easter treats inside! 
You know the old saying....April showers bring May flowers.
This one is GLITTERY!
I tell you my simple technique in the pattern. 
Spring wool pins....featuring a couple cute bunnies!
Talk about using scraps up...these flowers and leaves use up the smallest scraps.
The sitting kitty pin was a very popular pin at craft shows...never could keep them in stock. 
Prim eggs...all the letters are included in this pattern.
It's very easy to whip these up.  See how bits of cheesecloth are used behind the letters?!
I have a huge nest that I keep these in...a large display! 
Meaning....bring me all the good stuff!
This pattern shows you how to make the 3 dimensional flowers on the pillow...so sweet!
Easter tags....They come on the collage sheet...looking as these do...
just cut out and add some string or ribbon....that is it....so easy. 
These tags are also on a sheet....just download instantly...print....punch hole in the tags and add glittery string. The artwork for these came from old photos I collected...then I worked some magic on them. 
That was such an exciting part of growing up....the egg hunt.
I got to go a little early since my brother and sisters were much older and they could collect eggs faster than a locomotive.
My favorite thing was always the chocolate bunny....which we all ate while watching 
"The Ten Commandments" with Charleton Heston. 
I love the soft pink tones in this digital sign.
Looks so cute in my dollar store frame that I painted white. 
This embroidery quilted wall hanging has some tags that hang on 3 buttons....tag designs are included in the pattern. 
This embroidery is a super quickie...stitches up fast. 
Look at the lil chick at the bottom!
I got the honeycomb eggs years ago at a garage sale...I just love them.
---------------------
-----------------
Don't forget to go to your local Arts and Craft shows...they need your support....and they have some really cool stuff there.
I am going to a big one this weekend....
Shop til I drop!


Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to the Party Bunch!  Come to Thrifty Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! This post is going to be featured over at Diana Rambles tomorrow and has been pinned in the Featured at Diana Rambles board at Pinterest, Tweeted, and Recommended on G+. Please grab a featured button off my button page or via the post guidelines graphic. Thanks for sharing this awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete