Sunday, March 15, 2015

Craft show fun

Hi, I went to a local craft show yesterday...the Central Valley show in Spokane....and met up with some friends!
My pals Sarah and Karene (pictured above) had a great booth...Rchelle wasn't there yet.
Forgive me for my poor pics....I didn't realize my camera lens was dirty.

They shared a booth and put together their goods....it all goes together...looked fab!

I love the bunny in the strawberry carton especially

Uncle Sam...and friends 
Lots of springy home decor. 
These two had a terrific booth...loved their stuff.
There were cool signs with burlap and little steps...frames with wire....much more.
This is my daughter with her new owl hat.
We got a cool tray and my sis got a yellow frame with chicken wire to organize pics and postcards. 
I am also going to use my tray as a backdrop for photography.
It was 20!
Cool star....only 5 bucks! 
Ok...this was not at the craft show....we later went thrifting ....this was the first scary pic...
I did not buy this....yuck!
More to come later....
Have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment