Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Little bird told me something....

A little bird told me...that it is Freebie Friday!!!!
I am always happy that it is Friday!
Save this artwork, and maybe make this into a framed embroidery design.
---------------------------------------
I had a lot of fun with one of my sisters this past week.
Angie is on the left and I am on the right.  That was taken a long time ago.
We played old video games like ms. Pacman and dig dug.....with Kahlua /cookies and cream milkshakes.
We shopped, watched movies like "Blue Jasmine" (LOVE this movie),  saw the new planet of the apes movie, had an art night where we drew and played with supplies, played games like sorry, clue, etc...
We stayed up late every night ...until at least 2am....and even had marshmallows around the fire pit.
 
It was like we were kids again!
Our mom always had to tell us to be quiet....which made us giggle even louder!
Nothing like brushing your teeth, hearing your mom snore like a chain saw and then laughing so hard you think you will die!
 
Seems like many lifetimes ago when we were young....but having this week brought it all back!



Come to Thrifty Thursday , The Pin me linky party and The  Party Bunch link party....so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet to share this cute little design.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete