Thursday, August 7, 2014

Lazy, Crazy days of Summer!

These are the last of those lazy days of summer....just hanging out and drinking an icy lemonade.
The nights are still long, the weather still hot, the pool and beach still very inviting.
Watermelon tasting soooo Sweet! 
These tags are perfect for your home decor, as gift tags, to hang and inspire ....they are just plain fun! They also look great at your BBQ, used as an element in a card, scrapbooking your summer pages, and adding to a frame.

I painted the red headed girl image to make these tags....they are my own design. There are 8 tags on one sheet. The large oval is: 3 3/8" 5 5/8", the large tag is 5 1/8" x 3 1/4",Lazy crazy summer tag and the don't let the seeds stop you tag measures:3 3/4"x 1 15/16", the 2 round tags measures: 2 3/8" round.....and the others are smaller.

This was a watercolor painting, very vibrant!

I hope you are enjoying these last days....before school starts.
Before long I will be complaining about how cold it is....so I need to remember this heat!



Come to Thrifty Thursday , The Pin me linky party and The  Party Bunch link party....so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment