Monday, September 23, 2013

Trick or treat.....smell my feet sign


Good Monday Morning!
Autumn is in the air!  My toes are cold!
I wanted to let you know of two things...
I did this pen and ink drawing...and had a blast....I have several more in the series yet to come.
It reminds me of Tim Burton and his style of artwork.  I just drew it free hand...no pencil....just lots of black ink!  Scribble and scribble.
 
I also want to share that the Washington state Quilt show is coming Oct 18-20...here in Spokane Washington.
I love this show....lots of beautiful quilts and it really inspires you to create.
But my favorite part is the vendors  (I am one of them...the vendors that is...same spot as last year)
The shopping is so much fun....all these designers and stores...all together in one spot.
It is like you are traveling to all of them.  This show is pretty big and well worth the trip.
I hope to see you there and come and say hello!

Come to the Pin me linky Party and Whipperberry's Friday flair!

No comments:

Post a Comment