Wednesday, September 4, 2013

1st day of school...sophomore

It's my one and only babies first day of school...she is a sophomore now!
Selina is in touch with her feminine side....she loves trying different looks.
 
I will soon hear her tales of school...
I'll need a wine cooler after dealing with my day....computer decided to not work right.  I had to restore the computer to last month....I fixed it, but It wasn't fun.
I also cut my finger during all of it and had blood all over my keyboard and clothes....yuck.  Plus other little things got in my way.....oh well.
Sometimes things just don't go smoothly.
 
Whoever you are, whatever your dream, you have to be strong in your head and strong in your heart. Be strong. There's no quitting in the person who wants it bad enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment