Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Agatha Willow....Sweet witch doll pattern

Meet Agatha Willow
a sweet witch doll
She is my newest pattern...available now!
She is on my Etsy and my Patternmart.
You can also get the printed and mailed version on my website.

Agatha may be casting a spell on you...she lives in the forest & she is forecasting a wonderful Halloween this year. She stands on her own & makes a great table display. Her hair is cheesecloth...with a very simple way to attach to her head.

She holds this lil pumpkin treat bag....fill it with dried flowers or candy.

She has a secret....she is so easy....because you don't make a body for her!
Her body is a bud vase!
Doll measures: 6 1/2" wide, 16" high. All the how-tos are included....with diagrams. 
She will be a great craft show seller, perfect for your Halloween decor, and is sweet ....not scary.
 
Have a wonderful fall day!

Come to Whipperberry's Friday Flair and the Pin me linky Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment