Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall...sweetest time of year freebie

I am so happy fall is here....I love the cool down, changing colors, the fresh apples, and anything Halloweeny!
I forgot to have a Carmel apple at the fair this year...dang.  Now I have to get one at Greenbluff (a wonderful community of orchards and farms)....just north of Spokane.  This is the apple state....we have tons of them. 
Stitch up this Carmel apple....so sweet!
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.

Gotta show ya my newest tags....available on my etsy now.

 
 There are 6 different tags...sayings include: Cutest pumpkin in the patch, Trick or treat candy & sweets, I'm batty for you!, Time to cast some nasty spells, Halloween... frightful yet delightful, and If you think I'm a witch..you should meet my sister. These are made from my original ATC watercolored paintings. New 2013.
These are just for fun, all in the spirit of HALLOWEEN. Each tag is 2 3/8" x 4 3/4".
These are great for you scrapbooking, altered art,crafts, and decorations.

Have a cozy weekend!

Come to whipperberry's Friday Flair and pin me linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment