Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Zombie Monster Tags !

Halloween is fast approaching! 
I get all excited when I see stores starting to get in Halloween candy and decor.
I have a Brand NEW set of Halloween tags on my Etsy....
There is Zombie Franky and his fabulous bride....shown above.
Zombie mummy and Zombie Dracula...
Zombie teen (I think of my daughter on this one) and Zombie skelly.
They are a Pdf instant download, that I created. Simply print (as many times as you like), cut out, and add ribbon or string! Add glitter if you like.

There are 6 different tags...sayings include: Ye be Warned with zombie Skeleton, Who's your mummy with Zombie mummy, Trust me I'm a Zombie with Teen Zombie, Creatures of the Night with Zombie Dracula, Fright Night with Zombie bride of Franky, and Monster Mash with Zombie Franky.

These are just for fun, all in the spirit of HALLOWEEN. Each tag is 2 3/8" x 4 3/4".
Only $3.89 
 

Come to whipperberrys friday flair

No comments:

Post a Comment