Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A very Vintage Christmas.....

Christmas is coming, I wish it were here....it is my very favorite time of year.....
This is a my BRAND NEW pattern: A vintage Christmas mini Quilts pattern- #366
This is in my etsy shop now!

The scene is set for a very vintage Christmas!
These 3 lil quilts are just perfect for your Winter Decor. There is a Tree mat, hanging banner Snowman head and a winter landscape on a larger mini quilt. All three feature wool and fun fabric.
They make terrific mats for your table, shelves and backdrop for decor!

I love playing with new fabrics and trims... 
such a sweet face!
The pattern is also on my website!

I really can't get enough of fake measuring tapes and trims 
This winter landscape is easy and fun to do...
I love doing a little machine quilting....which is also easy on these small projects. 
Tree mat quilt design measures: 11" x 4"
Snowman head design measures: 11" x 4" not including bells
Winter landscape measure: 16" x 7 3/4" not including bells 
Well I feel much more in the mood for Christmas now...
I need to get out my Andy Williams Christmas album and fully get in the spirit!


Come to What to do weekends!  Come to Home Matters!  Come to the Pin Me Linky Party!

1 comment:

  1. I love these. Pinned them to my Christmas board also. Have a great week. Linda @Crafts a la mode

    ReplyDelete