Friday, October 30, 2015

It's Fright night...freebie!

Halloween is tomorrow!
Here is a little pumpkin I drew up...he is quite frightened.
Have you seen the 1980's "Fright Night" movie? 
It is a fun one....if you like Vampires.
I watched an old Vincent Price movie called: The haunted Palace.  It wasn't as good as his others ...like : The pit and the pendulum, the house on haunted hill or the house of wax.
I still think he is great...along with Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee.
Please let your friends know about all the freebies I give on fridays...I would appreciate it!

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing though) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a new sign called...."Boo to you", that I created. It is an instant download...u print sign.
No waiting for the mailman....the digital file is available the second you make the purchase.  This could be printed and framed in one of your frames in less than 10 minutes.

It came from some drawings I did that I converted to adobe illustrator.
I was messing around and before I knew it...I made a sign!
My signs are always $5.99 on etsy. 


Enjoy Halloween ...
remember to watch out for all the kids running around.
I plan to see if any "trick or treaters" dare come to my cottage...they never do...must be too scary for them!  




Come to the pin me linky party!  Come to the party bunch!  Come to what to do weekend!  Come to the home matters party!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. I appreciate them very much. Love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so miss Vincent Price. He was a fabulous actor for horror movies. Thanks so much. Also like so much pumpkin lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the image! I've seen that movie; it was a good one! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete