Friday, October 9, 2015

Pumpkin BOO freebie design!

It's freebie Friday again!
Time flies in October. 
I thought you all would like this spooky pumpkin....perfect for Halloween,
It would make a great coaster.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs. 
---------------------------------------------
I recently got this adorable Vintage Halloween card at an antique show.
I love the sweetness and that it is perfect for a child. 
Here is the inside.
Reminds me of my latest pattern below...the ghost is very friendly.
I am spending the weekend with my sister and daughter....total girl time.
We are gonna shop, see a movie, hot tub, be crazy....just enjoy ourselves.
Hope you have a Wonderful Weekend too!!!



Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to DIY Crush craft Party!!  Come to the Party Bunch!  Come to What to do weekends!  Come to Home Matters!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! Love it! I would like to invite you to my DIY Crush Craft Party which starts at 7pm EST. and is new every Thursday. I'll pin every post!! ;) http://www.diy-crush.com/blog/diy-crush-craft-party-to-link-up-your-diys-2/

    ReplyDelete