Friday, May 15, 2015

You R Sweet freebie


You R Sweet.....it's freebie Friday!!!
I love coming up with little designs....it is so satisfying to draw.
This would make a sweet sachet.
Copy and save.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
----------------------------------------

This is my new What's new pussycat? design.
It is a PDF instant download, u print... in my etsy shop.
This would look great in your home and particularly in your child's room. I designed the artwork....making pretty repeating patterns and making the kitty blue calico.

I took this picture of it around my petunias.
Last year Prairie dogs came in my yard and ate every blossom,
I do not like prairie dogs anymore!!!
I caught them in the act too! 
Here is one of my cats....Froy. He is looking very snooty (as my daughter says....per usual).
He is annoyed with me because I was trying to take a pic when he was eating catnip.
We have some on our outdoor table....the cats love coming up and nibbling. 
This is his attitude for sure.
Animals sure do have different personalities.
This is what he looks like most of the time....confident and happy.
...............................
Have a 
Fabulous
Weekend!



Come to the Pin me Linky Party!!  Come to the Party Bunch!  Come to Thrifty Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. wow thank you for the lovely sentiment ... I have saved it ... love Froy what a little cuite cattie ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cat. They are my kinda pet. Cats have such different moment to moment attitudes and are so independent.

    ReplyDelete