Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Rosie outlook...floral surface pattern design

I have been designing some floral repeating patterns....which I intend to submit to a fabric company.
It is also great for other products...and I love practicing...which is very important.
Above are some hexagons....they are each the same design...just in a different color combination.
Which do you like best?
These larger images will give you a better idea of the actual pattern design.
This pink and red was the original.
This one is alittle strange....but I had to see it it in orange.
It is really fun changing up the colors.
These next two should be bluer...something changed when I converted the file.

Super bright yellow!
I llike this one alot.
More yellow ...this time with some pink.
Next I gave it some browns....kind of earthy.
I really like this one for some reason.
Green!
Green and black.

Here are the earthy ones in a hexagon formation.
As you can see....it is fun to play with.
.................................
I will have to now make some designs to go with these.
If you have a favorite....please tell me in the comment section...
I would love to hear from you!!!


Come to Thrifty Thursday!  Come to the Pin me Linky party!  Come to the party bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment