Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pumpkins pumpkins in a row....

I am so excited....Halloween is coming and it is time to....
DECORATE!!!
Yay....I love to get my house all spooky, lit up, and smelling like pumpkin spice!
This is my newest pattern:
Pumpkins... pumpkins in a row, light the night with an eerie glow!
I hid some goodies inside the box.....now sitting on my desk for when I want a snack.
Light up your Halloween with this sweet treat container! Make these adorable pumpkins from wool or felt...so easy and fast. Hide your treats in the box....or make this into an adorable sewing supply box, make the pumpkins your pincushion!

The pumpkins would also make a great ornament too.
Fun and easy for craft show!
I love making banners!
This makes a great display & a fun gift!
Design measures: 9" tall x 10" wide
--------------------
Now I am going to decorate my home before my daughter and hubby get home....
it is fun yet I don't want to be distracted...because I have a lot of stuff....yikes!


Come to thrifty Thursday and the Pin me linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment