Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Etsy tips and being featured!

I am excited to be a featured artist 
It is a cat-like curiosity.
Sarah is a creative, an artist, a musician, a writer, a blogger and a creativity coach, based in the UK.
-------------
The post is about.... the secrets of Etsy success!
I share my story, etsy tips for sellers, answer questions, and much more.....please check it out!!
----------------------
This is my newest pattern...
There is a joyfulness in the air.  
This little Pumpkin guy is making merry...in October!  
Make this embroidery design in a flash....so quick, easy and fun to do.  
Add color and glitter... this is simply sweet!  
Finish the design in a hoop with frilly ruffled edges....so unique
Finished design measures: 18" long with streamers x 9 3/4"
Embroidery design measures:3 1/2" x 6 1/4"
--------------------------
I just want to remind you to sign up for my emails
....it is right on the left side bar of my blog here...by my about me page link.
This is a great way to always see my freebies, new patterns, tips, ideas, and more!


Come to pin me linky party and thrifty thursday....so fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment