Monday, October 13, 2014

Bringing to the quilt show & sneak peak

The Washington state quilt show is this coming weekend!
I am bringing some extras besides all my patterns and samples of the patterns!
Like my little watercolor ACEO art....in mats!
These are all originals....one of a kind!  They are matted ....ready to put in a 5 x 7 frame.
I will also have my artwork in tags....bags and bags of them.
For all the times of the year...including Birthdays.
I really love tags....I have been hooked on them for years!
While preparing all my goodies....I am watching these fun shows!  I just love being inspired by movies.
The cartoons bring back memories of being a kid and trick or treating.
More tags....like my zombie tags....featured in Somerset Holidays and celebrations magazine.
These Christmas ornaments were on the cover of that same magazine!
For the show ...I am going to display them on this wire tree.
Halloween goodies....pins, pincushions, hats....and more
This hat is small but fun...clips right into your hair.
Sneak peaky alert!!!!
I am coming up with a few new patterns and this is a sneak peak of one....there will be 7  more in the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment