Saturday, May 5, 2012

New design- Everyday is a gift

Yay!!!.... my new pattern is done....sometimes things just get in the way and you can't finish something for awhile.....but I did it! 
This is Everyday is gift Stitchery hoop art pattern, #283  on  My ETSY 
and also on my PATTERNMART.
Inspirational sweetness...Everyday is a gift. This lovely lady is made combining fabric, embroidery, & special easy art techniques. Change hair and eye color to match a loved one. Frame the design in a hoop... so quick! Hoop art measures: 8 1/2" x 8 1/2"
As the years go by....I realize how true this statement is.  My mom died 14 1/2 years ago....she had a terminal disease and she literally willed herself to live to see my one and only baby.  20 days after my daughter was born...she passed away.  She didn't get to see my daughter grow. They could have had so many special moments.  She missed my business grow from a few craft shows I did ... and now designing patterns.  She never got to see the internet, cell phones, and other little things we take for granted.  We missed out on having her for all the holidays, advice, good times, and such.  I could go on and on! 
Everyday is a gift!


Come to the party....Whipperberry party

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!
    I like your blog! I follow you!

    My English isn't good but i want to improve it!

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete