Tuesday, May 22, 2012

5 Large Mannequin dress forms

Red Large Mannequin Dress Form pinkeep - french fabric jewelry holder Pincushion Pin Keep primitive cushion
I've listed 5 Large Mannequins on my ETSY since I have have alot of requests about them. 
Each one is different and unique. The one above is SOLD.
floral paris Large Mannequin Dress Form pinkeep - french fabric jewelry holder Pincushion Pin Keep primitive cushion
This dress form is large...big enough to hold your jewelry like necklaces, pendants, & brooches. It looks great in your sewing room or studio. Makes great displays for shows.
This one is nice because any brooches and necklaces you put on it ...show up nicely. IT IS SOLD.

Retro paris Large Mannequin Dress Form pinkeep -  fabric jewelry holder Pincushion Pin Keep primitive cushion
Gotta love Amy butler fabric.  She is so sweet... I have met her at Quilt Market....she gave me fabric to design with.
Dream cream paris Mannequin Dress Form pinkeep - large french fabric jewelry holder Pincushion Pin Keep primitive cushion
These are the only ones I have left.  I won't be able to make more for quite so time.  I also sell the pattern for this design.

Come join the party at.....Whipperberry friday flair

No comments:

Post a Comment