Monday, May 7, 2012

My new distributor!! The Pattern Peddlers

Hi Everyone!  I am proud to annouce that I am now a part of The Pattern Peddlers.
They are a Wholesale Distributor For The Quilting Industry. The Pattern Peddlers, LLC sells to the wholesale trade only. If you are a retail customer please visit your local quilt shop and enjoy all they have to offer! 
This is my particular vendor link.  I will be having a huge amount of patterns there eventually....just takes time.
They are so nice and offer such a huge offering of designs from all kinds of designers. 

I also want to announce.....a bit early...he he he..

I will be a vendor again....which I LOVE!!!!

Here is the super cool Quilt raffle....just one dollar gets a ticket to win this really beautiful quilt....I have seen it in person....it is spectacular!

1 comment: