Monday, May 21, 2012

3 Witch Mannequins- SPoOky!

Halloween Witch Mannequin Dress Form doll Pincushion Pin Keep primitive pinkeep cushion
I whipped up some Witch Mannequins to sell....I decided to do this because so many people have asked if I might make some up....so this is a rare thing since I am so busy.  It was alot of fun!

The WITCH above is a pin keep is primitive and spooky, made to look like a vintage Witch mannequin dress form and it keeps all your pins. Her body is cream with black halloween symbols. This witch is grungy with a grubby hat and stand. The hat has sweet annie and cheesecloth hat band. On the mannequin is a witchy image in a rusty bottlecap. She also has a black cat pin and an "Halloween hag! " banner pin. On her shoulders is a cheeselcoth shawl. She has a ribbon and paper skirt with glitter stars. On her waist is an old rusty bell and safety pin. She comes with an awesome broom too. So cool!!!! It measures: 21 3/4" tall x 5" wide.

Halloween Witch Mannequin Dress Form doll Pincushion orange Pin Keep primitive pinkeep cushion
Here I created an Orange witch....available HERE.
 IT IS SOLD.
I also have the pattern for the Witch mannequin on my Etsy site.  It is a fun project.....and everytime I have made any ...they sell fast.

Halloween Witch Mannequin Dress Form doll Pincushion Pin Keep primitive pinkeep cushion
This Witchy mannequin is on MY ETSY.    I love the rusty bottle cap brooch on her shawl.  More pictures are on my etsy pages.

Come join the party....at Whipperberry friday flair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment