Monday, May 28, 2012

Thanks to all the vets!

This is a beautiful Vietnam Veterans memorial statue in our city park of Spokane Washington.
I want to thank all the veterans who served...giving us this wonderful country that we live in.....without them....who knows what would have happened.  My grandfather...Chester....fought in WWI on the beaches of Normandy.  He was born in 1895!  He had passed before I was born (our family always waits to have children)  My mom was born is 1931 and I was born in 1967.  I had my daughter in 1997.  My husband and I are vets....so was my mother and other relatives too.  My father was a vet for the British Royal Air Force.  He loves America and would never live anywhere else!
Boy am I rambling.....Please have a wonderful Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment