Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bunny clip art...& more

Hey everyone!
Hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's day...
It is a strange holiday in America when you think about it.
But I will take all the holidays....gladly!
I have been making some clip art...in adobe Illustrator.
I made "Spring has Sprung"... all the 13 png files are shown above....
each design is in a separate file of their own file. The backgrounds are transparent. 
These are high quality files.
There is a bunny in frame, gray banner, green banner, words"Spring has sprung", Chick breaking out of an egg, "Easter", Flowers, mint flower, green egg, yellow egg, pink egg, leafy frame, and pink and white tag.

Just to show you what you can do....
Here I put the several of the files together on a painted chippy background photo my daughter took.
I use this free photo editor when layering. 
In this one ...I took a scan of an old ledger paper and laid a couple of my images on it.
I gave it a scrappy white border....using the photo editor.


This set of clip art is called "Lovey Dovey".
It has 8 different png clip art.

There are a bunny mama and her kid, a coffee cup, hanger with hearts, heart with flowers, a squiggly frame, retro TV with remote, single flower, and a cute cat throwing hearts in the air.
Here I laid the bunnies on a scan of scrapbooking paper...this would make a cute card. 
This one...I painted a simple heart on old music paper...then laid the cat image on top.
Using the photo editor...I added a scruffy black border.
This is a digital print I made (using my clip art and my daughter's photography)....available in my etsy shop.
I thought it was so cute....it needed to be a sign print.
My needle felted eggs make a great photo prop. 
I watercolored.....and then added digital elements to make these two signs...
Red, pink and blue for this one.  They came about by playing and learning skills.
This would make a fun anniversary gift.

Whoa...the sun just came out...looks lovely....
Have a great rest of your day!


Come to the Pin me linky Party!   Come to the Party Bunch!

Come to Thrifty Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute. I love how sketchy they look. Thanks for posting. Hello from Thrifty Thursday.

    ReplyDelete