Friday, February 12, 2016

Lucky me...freebie friday

It's Fri-yay!
Lucky me...I have you!!
I did this using some cool colors....but it could definitely be stitched up or made into a sweet card.
I love sayings and drawing lil designs....so these freebies are always fun for me to create.
***Please let your friends know about my blog...there are freebies every Friday and it would be nice to share with all!!!  

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am on instagram!!!
Are you?
Please check it out and I would love if you followed me!
https://www.instagram.com/hudsons_holidays/
The unicorn above is something I recently shared on instagram...
Sometimes I share unique pictures only on instagram....it is just so easy to take pics and share!
I love following all kinds of people with interests in art, crafting, sewing, quilting and vintage goodies.  You can really get inspired by everyone!
I sometimes just have my coffee and see what's new...it is so fun...
a little addicting. 
This is a hexie pendant blank...I just put this cute little birdy fabric in it after I embroidered a few flowers. I got some cool scraps of fabric on etsy...some people have amazing treasures listed.

If you are looking for some St. Patrick's day projects...I have lots!
I have badges and pins, tags, banners.... 
Quilts, embroidery, flash cards... 
Pins with the artwork included... 
tutorials for hangers... 
Raggedy ann... 
and mousey pinkeeps!
There are some really fun etsy treasuries too...like this one!
Tons of fun ideas and products!

Vintage Valentines...tomorrow...I won't forget!!!



Come the the Home matters linky party!  Come the the pin me linky party!  Come to Crafty moms!

1 comment:

  1. Love these great projects! Can't believe St. Patrick's Day is almost here! Thanks for sharing this great round up at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete