Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Let the Shenanigans begin!

I illustrated some new St. Patrick's Day tags...2 sheets of printables.
I love the green and purple combo! 
There are 2 collage sheets- 15 different tags and one banner that says" Let the shenanigans begin!"
Other tags say: I'm a wee bit Irish, Lucky me...I have you, and Happy St. Patrick's day. Some tags says...Lucky girl! Just print, cut out and add strings, ribbon or yarn. Glittering them would also be adorbs! 
The top left and bottom right are what the sheets look like when printed out. 
These are cute for parties, glued on fabric hearts, hanging on knobs, tucked in your altered art projects, and much more! 
The banner would be sweet on a small wreath or on a big felt shamrock. 
I feel so lucky ... I bet you do too!
This is my mound of goodies ...to put in the tag holes.
My stash is never ending...I keep telling myself not to buy more...
but do I listen?
Nope!

Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to the Home matters linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment