Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Digital Halloween Washi tape


I always enjoy learning new things...especially in Adobe illustrator.
I decided to make washi tape from some of my Halloween designs I have been making.
If you have never had washi tape...it is cute decorative tape to craft with, collage with.... or scrapbook.

I made a bunch of them and they are slightly transparent just like real washi tape.

This is a screen shot of them...you can add the tape digitally to photos, signs, artwork...anything you like.


These all are color coordinated and go with each other. 

Here I added them to my Halloween wool pin pattern photo.
See the transparency? 
I used it on the corners of my Halloween pic....from last year's home decor.
This was tons of fun.
I might make them for sale eventually...as a  png (transparent background) file. 

* * * * * * * * *
Do you try to learn new things every now and then?
I do!
Whether it is buying a new pattern, watching a tutorial, taking a class (in person or online)....I try to expand myself.  It is such a thrill to learn something new and say to yourself...
You did it!

Come to the Pin me linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment