Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Patriotic lady & old glory

 
I'm a patriotic lady ...are you?
I have always felt a ton of pride for our country....it is one of the reasons I joined the Air force.
I love decorating with flags and other decor this time of year....I put my  new ornaments made from this new pattern along my mantle....looks cool! 
 These chenille stem ornaments have a vintage flair...plus they are fun, easy, and quick to make.
All the artwork for 8 different designs are included in the pattern.
These are also in my patternmart and for printed/mailed pattern...my website.

There is: a flag waving, A bunny in the sun, Yankee doodle bunny, USA flag, Mid air fireworks, Firecrackers, a young girl with stars, and a yellow cat.
There are also banners: Stars and strips, Patriotic lady, True blue American, Let freedom ring, Long may she wave, Yankee doodle dandy, Life liberty and freedom, and Old glory.
Finished design measures: 6" x 6", not including hanger
The artwork could also be used as tags.
--------------------------
On a side note...this weekend here in our town is the Farm chicks....
It is one of the biggest Antiques, vintage and uniquely made products show in the country.
I used to be a vendor....it was a great....but t took alot of time away from my goals of designing....so now I have it best....shopping there with a great buddy!!  We have the best time!
Hope you can come!

2 comments: