Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday in Spokane WA

Today my daughter Selina, my hubby Dana, and I went out and about...all day.  WE checked out home depot and Costco (samples) and then hit the Spokane Public market.....check out the site.
The Funky Junk Show will be here on April14 & 15....10 am-4pm......this is a very fun show....full of unique antiques and crafts...I always have a blast!

I love strawberries.....these looked so good.

Yummy baked goods from Morning sun baking company.

Focaccia bread!!!

Lots of vendors!

Later we went to a pet store...these guys are BFF's.

What a cutie!!!!  He says "Take me home now!"

This one was giving the sad eyes.

His brother took the other route...and was showing how fun he is!
We did alot of exploring and even went in this Tudor House that was for sale.....it was to die for.
So I bought a lotto ticket and I am wishing upon a star too!

No comments:

Post a Comment